Lipotropic Injections Denver
Lipotropic Injections Denver
Lipotropic injections may sound foreign to you, but when it comes to losing weight, this might be just what the doctor ordered. The doctors at Thrive Health Solutions that is. Because in the Denver area, no one knows better how to help you safely and quickly lose weight than they do.
Lipotropic injections are just one of Thrive’s amazing tools for losing those confidence killing pounds.
So how do they work?
Lipotropic injections are treatments for burning fat and increasing the rate of metabolism. Another benefit is that they help remove cellular debris and toxins. Particularly bad stuff. And they even help improve liver and kidney function, both of which are imperative to your overall health and how your body functions the way it should.
The process is as simple and painless as this; specific vitamins, amino acids and minerals are injected into the body. All completely natural. All working in tandem to help you lose weight and gain that self-esteem you might have lost as the pounds crept up.
There are a variety of options with this treatment:
LipoLean with B (6,9,12) Complex and MIC
Our LipoLean injections consist of a proprietary blend of vitamin B6, 9, 12, amino acids and Methionine, Inositol, Choline. When combined with an HCG weight loss program, these produce even better results, more energy and less toxicity.
LipoExtreme with B(1-17) Complex and MICCCLN
Our upgraded LipoExtreme injections consist of an improved, stronger proprietary blend of Methionine, Inositol, Choline, Carnitine, Chromium, Niacin, Lysine a full spectrum of essential and non-essential amino acids and a full B(1-17) vitamin complex for better, faster results. When combined with an HCG weight loss program, these produce even better results, more energy and less toxicity.
Lets Get Clinical
Along with HCG, Lipotropic injections are used to dissolve excessive fat in some parts of the body in which exercise doesn’t work. Some of these areas include the stomach, inner thighs, neck, buttocks and hips. A combination of B12 and B6 injections may be given in a lipotropic injection. Other lipotropic or fat burning substances may also be injected including inotisol, which helps the liver remove fat; choline, which distributes cholesterol and prevents it from getting deposited in one part of the body; and methionine, which is similar to inotisol. In some cases, a combination of these may be given. Injections can be administered once to twice a week.
The amino acids that are injected into the body stimulate the liver into optimizing the process of metabolism. These injections boost the metabolic power of the body. The injections are only effective temporarily. As soon as the effect of these drugs wears out, the body starts returning to normal gradually.
- Methionine is an amino acid. Amino acids are the building blocks that our bodies use to make proteins. It plays an important role in the many functions within the body. Methionine is the major lipotropic compound in humans. When estrogen levels are high, the body requires more methionine. Estrogens reduce bile flow through the liver and increase bile cholesterol levels. Methionine helps deactivate estrogens. Methionine levels also affect the amount of sulfur-containing compounds, such as glutathione, in the liver. Glutathione and other sulfur-containing peptides (small proteins) play a critical role in defending against toxic compounds. When higher levels of toxic compounds are present, more methionine is needed. Methionine works with choline to detoxify amines, which are the byproducts of protein metabolism. It acts as a catalyst for choline and inositol, opening up their functions. Along with choline, methionine aids in reducing liver fat and protects the kidneys.
- Choline assists detoxification reactions in the liver. Although choline can be synthesized from methionine or serine, recent evidence indicates that choline is an essential nutrient. Choline metabolizes fats. A deficiency can lead to cirrhosis and fatty degeneration of the liver and hardening of the arteries (arteriosclerosis and artherosclerosis). Choline is being used today for ailments such as gall bladder trouble, diabetes, Muscular Dystrophy, glaucoma, arteriosclerosis, senility, and memory problems such as forgetfulness. It detoxifies amines, which are byproducts of protein metabolism. The best source of choline is lecithin.
- Inositol is classified as a member of the vitamin B complex. A vitamin that is vital for metabolism of fat and cholesterol. It also prevents hardening of the arteries, it is also been shown to help in the treatment of depression and anxiety. Inositol deficiency can lead to hair loss. It works with Vitamin E to facilitate actions in the treatment of Muscular Dystrophy. It is also used in nerve and muscle disorders such as Multiple Sclerosis and Cerebral Palsy. Caffeine can cause depletion of inositol.
- Carnitine is the generic term for a number of compounds that include L-carnitine, acetyl-L-carnitine, and propionyl-L-carnitine. Carnitine plays a critical role in energy production. It transports long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondria so they can be oxidized (“burned”) to produce energy.
- Chromium is a mineral. It is called an “essential trace element” because very small amounts of chromium are necessary for human health. It is found in foods and supplements and is safe for humans for improving blood sugar control in people.
- Niacin, also called Vitamin B3, is one of the eight B-complex water-soluble vitamins. Niacin has a wide range of uses in the body, helping functions in the digestive system, skin and nervous system.
- Lysine is an amino acid (building block of protein). Lysine is used in the biosynthesis of proteins.
- B Vitamin Complex are eight water-soluble vitamins that play important roles in cell metabolism. Historically, the B vitamins were once thought to be a single vitamin, referred to as vitamin B (much as people refer to vitamin C or vitamin D). Later research showed that they are chemically distinct vitamins that often coexist in the same foods. Supplements containing all eight are generally referred to as a vitamin B complex. Individual B vitamin supplements are referred to by the specific name of each vitamin (e.g. B, B, B etc ).
The B vitamins are necessary in order to:
- Support and increase the rate of metabolism
- Maintain healthy skin and muscle tone
- Enhance immune and nervous system function
- Promote cell growth and division, including that of the red blood cells that help prevent anemia.
- Reduce the risk of pancreatic cancer, one of the most lethal forms of cancer, when consumed in food, but not when ingested in vitamin tablet form.
- All B vitamins are water soluble, and are dispersed throughout the body. Most of the B vitamins must be replenished daily, since any excess is excreted in the urine.
Subscribe to Receive Our Clinic News and Special Offers
Quality Medications: Thrive Health Solution’s Pricing: Cost and the best quality of care are the most important considerations when choosing a clinic, whether is be for weight loss, hormone therapy, immune support, anti-aging or aesthetics. At Thrive Health Solutions, we have real answers, over 18 years of experience and the most cutting edge and effective treatments at competitive prices. When it comes to your health, don’t take chances or cut corners. Every element of our treatments are doctor developed and supervised, medically sound and safe. With tens of thousands of happy patients, we know you will also be satisfied with your results and our services.
Our Products: Get the highest-quality, highest potency products that you should expect and can trust. Thrive Health Solutions only offers custom compounded top quality/potency pharmaceutical products (unlike many cut-rate clinics, we never over-diluted or use inferior “off the shelf” medications). To ensure the best possible treatment results and outcomes, we research and create proprietary custom compounded medications through 503-A/503-B FDA pharmacies within the United States (Not China, Mexico, Canada or other non-FDA outlets where safety, quality, potency and efficacy are a concern). Even though we guarantee the highest quality, potency, efficacy and safety of all our medications, Thrive Health Solution’s products are competitively priced, so why compromise your health and safety…discover the difference that we stand behind and can make in your life.