Our Team is dedicated to providing our patients with safe and highly effective treatments. We ONLY use the highest potency medications and cutting edge treatments available. We guarantee the potency and efficacy of our medications and at competitive prices. Why compromise your health, safety and results elsewhere… Choose Thrive Health Solutions, you’ll see and feel the difference!
Super Immune Booster Lipo Shot Denver
Super Immune Booster Lipo Shot Denver
Flu Season and Corona Virus are here. Boost your immune system, enhance energy, detoxify your body with our Super Immune Booster Lipo Shot.
Super Immune Booster = Methinonone / Inosotol / Choline(MIC) / B1 / B2 / B3 / B5 / B6(Pyridoxine-P5MP) / B-12 / L-Carnatine / Argine / Vitamin C / LIDO
Our Strongest Lipo Shot Formulation EVER…Our Super Immune Booster Shot combines lipotropic agents (Methionine, Inositol,Choline) as well as Chromium + L-Carnitine with a highly absorbable form of Vitamin B12 called Methylcobalamin + Vitamin B complex (B2, B3, B5 and B6-Pyridoxine), Aginine, Creatine and a highly absorbable form of Vitamin C.
The key to these shots are essential amino acids, minerals and vitamins that aid the body in Boosting Immunity, promoting cellular health, fat metabolism, energy production and detoxification.
For Maximum Benefit, Our Super Immune Booster Shot can be given up to twice weekly.
SUPER IMMUNE BOOSTER LIPO SHOT BENEFITS:
- Boost Immunity
- Detoxifies the Body
- Augments Red Blood Cell Production
- Helps Regulate Sleep, Mood and Appetite Cycles
- Boosts Immune System
- Enhances Metabolism to Promote Natural Weight Loss
- Stimulates Fat Burning
- Assists Weight Loss Goals
- Provides Natural Energy Boost
Custom Compounded Ingredients and Benefits:
Methionine (essential amino acid)
- Increases metabolism.
- Plays a critical role in defending against toxic compounds.
- Aids methionine and choline with the facilitation of weight loss by redistributing body fat form the breaking down or emulsifying of fats.
- Aids in the utilization of fats in the body and supports weight loss.
- Necessary for fat metabolism.
- Prevents deposition of excess fat.
- Removes excess fat from the liver.
- Helps prevent fatigue.
L-Carnitine (essential amino acid)
- Burns fat for energy.
- Required for energy and fat metabolism.
- Slows mitochondrial decay, which is believed to be associated with the aging process and cognitive related disease such as Alzheimer’s.
Arginine (essential amino acid)
Arginine, also known as L-arginine, is involved in a number of different functions in the body. They include:
- Maintain immune and hormone function
- Helping the kidneys remove waste and toxicity
- Wound healing
- Dilates and relaxes the arteries
- Vital in regulating carbohydrate metabolism and blood sugar stabilization which is critical in those with metabolic syndrome or diabetes
- Required for fat metabolism.
- Supports insulin sensitivity.
- Has been shown to lower bad cholesterol (LDL) and mildly increases good cholesterol (HDL).
Vitamin B12 (vitamin)
- Essential for helping to form new, healthy cells in the body.
- It is known as the ‘energy vitamin’ and helps prevent fatigue.
- Increases energy and aids in fat and carbohydrate metabolism.
- Has been shown to surpress appetite while it stimulates the utilization of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates in the body.
Vitamin B complex (vitamins)
- B2 – Riboflavin: Oxidizes carbohydrates and amino acids.
- B3 – Niacin: Oxidizes carbohydrates.
- B5 – Pantothenic Acid: Releases energy from carbohydrates and aids in metabolism of fatty acids.
- B6 (Pyridoxine): Vitamin B6 is one of the B vitamins that benefits the central nervous system. It is involved in producing the neurotransmitters serotonin and norepinephrine, and in forming myelin. Also known as pyridoxine, vitamin B6 is a water-soluble vitamin, which means it dissolves in water. It is not stored by the body, and it is excreted in the urine, so people need to take in Vitamin B6 every day. It is part of the family of B-complex vitamins. Other functions of pyridoxine include protein and glucose metabolism, and the manufacture of hemoglobin. Hemoglobin is a component of red blood cells. It carries oxygen. Vitamin B6 is also involved in keeping the lymph nodes, thymus and spleen healthy.
Vitamin C (vitamin)
- Vitamin C, also known as L-ascorbic acid, is a water-soluble vitamin that is naturally present in some foods, added to others, and available as a dietary supplement. Humans, unlike most animals, are unable to synthesize vitamin C endogenously, so it is an essential dietary component.
- Vitamin C is required for the biosynthesis of collagen, L-carnitine, and certain neurotransmitters; vitamin C is also involved in protein metabolism. Collagen is an essential component of connective tissue, which plays a vital role in wound healing.
- Vitamin C is also an important physiological antioxidant and has been shown to regenerate other antioxidants within the body, including alpha-tocopherol (vitamin E). Ongoing research is examining whether vitamin C, by limiting the damaging effects of free radicals through its antioxidant activity, might help prevent or delay the development of certain cancers, cardiovascular disease, and other diseases in which oxidative stress plays a causal role.
- In addition to its biosynthetic and antioxidant functions, vitamin C plays an important role in immune function and improves the absorption of nonheme iron, the form of iron present in plant-based foods. Insufficient vitamin C intake causes scurvy, which is characterized by fatigue or lassitude, widespread connective tissue weakness, and capillary fragility
Modern and highly effective… Our cutting edge research and technology along with the most cutting edge highest potency medications and procedures = the best possible results in all treatments.
18+ years of experience in medical weight loss, hormone balancing, anti-aging and aesthetics with top specialists, knowledgable and professional staff ensures the highest degree of success and the maximum results! We only offer the best quality medications, service and standards! We stand behind what we offer and what we do. We guarantee potency, efficacy and service, all at competitive pricing…Choose Thrive Health Solutions!