B12 shots are another important part of all the medical weight loss strategies offered at Thrive Health Solutions. Vitamin B12 is an essential nutrient. A vitamin B12 deficiency can sabotage our body’s systems responsible for weight management and impede the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins. Yes, it is found in foods like fish, poultry, eggs and milk, to name a few, but not in enough quantity to really help you lose weight. The same applies to over-the-counter supplements with promises that just don’t pan out. With B12 shots, this invaluable nutrient goes directly to the bloodstream instead of through the digestion process, which means you can get the benefits of it sooner. Which will boost your metabolism, increase your energy and best of all, speed up your ability to lose weight. B12 shots don’t just sound better, they work better. Which is why Vitamin B12 shots just might be the help you’re hoping for.
Vitamin b-12 helps metabolize carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. It also assists in the proper functioning of the nervous and cardiovascular systems.
- Increased Level of Energy
- Healthier Immune System
- Deeper and More Restful Sleep
- Increased Metabolism
- Improved Weight Control
- Reduced Allergies
- Reduced Stress
- Reduced Depression
Other Weight Loss Options
Vitamin B12 FAQs
These injections deliver Vitamin B12, an essential water-soluble vitamin, directly to the bloodstream, bypassing the digestive system. Vitamin B12 injections are more effective than oral supplementation of B12 because the body’s absorption of oral supplements may be hindered by a variety of digestive issues. Vitamin B12 injections can quickly boost B12 levels in individuals and restore balance in cases of B12 deficiencies.
- Helps the body process carbs – this is how it helps with weight loss
- Helps the body make red blood cells – especially important for women
- Is critical in making ATP, the basic unit of energy for the body – like gas for your car
- Helps the body break down alcohol
Decreased levels of Vitamin B12 can produce the following symptoms:
- A “foggy brain” and impairments in cognitive function, such as memory or comprehension
- Blurred vision
- Chronic or repetitive headaches
- Depression, mood swings or irritability
- Dizziness and difficulty keeping one’s balance
- Feeling faint, weak, and lethargic
- Heart palpitations
- Mouth ulcers
- Paresthesia (tingling or prickly sensation)
- Sore, swollen tongue, which may be pale yellow or very red
- Weight gain and a sluggish metabolism
Your risk for Vitamin B12 deficiency may be increased by a number of factors including:
- A vegetarian or vegan diet
- Alcohol abuse
- Endocrine-related autoimmune disorders, such as diabetes or a thyroid disorder
- Gastric bypass or the removal of parts of the stomach
- Gastrointestinal disorders, such as Crohn’s disease
- Prescription medications, including antacids and some type 2 diabetes drugs
To learn more about B12 Injections call or text our office at (303) 790-8446 for a free phone consultation today!
TEXT OR CALL (303) 790-8446 TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Free consultations are provided via text or over the phone only.