AND SOME AMAZING ANTI-AGING WAYS TO FIGHT IT.
Growing old is part of life. But what does “old” even mean? More candles on the cake? More parts wearing out? More reasons to toss the scale? More things you’re guaranteed to forget? Age is just a number, right? You just wish you had a different one. Learn how anti-aging peptides can help. But first…
Getting older isn’t funny.
Yet sometimes it is:
- You’ve reached the age where “Happy Hour” is a nap.
- You discover time may be a great healer but a lousy beautician.
- Your libido left for Vegas when you stopped using it.
- Your favorite bar is now in the shower.
- Good Hair Days are when you don’t find it growing in your nose, ears, or on your chin.
- You’d rather hit the hay than roll in it.
- Your mind says you’re in your twenties, your body says “you wish”.
- You discover you’ve got an “ologist” for every part of your body—gynecologist, proctologist, psychologist, neurologist, gastroenterologist, ophthalmologist, endocrinologist…
- You used to be hot. Now it only comes in flashes.
- You’re racking up serious AARP points when those elevator ads in their magazine start to seem intriguing.
- You’d give yourself hugs, but your arms won’t stretch around your anymore.
- You know you have insomnia when the sheep get tired of you counting.
- You chat about ailments at parties and social gatherings.
- Your knees start creaking on the 4th hole.
- When someone asks your age, you just ballpark it.
- You know you’re getting old when you have to keep scrolling down to find your birth date on a website.
- Whatever you wear brings out the beautiful purple under your eyes.
- Don’t let aging get you down. It’s too hard to get back up.
- Of all your pills, your little blue pill is your favorite.
- You see someone who looks old on Facebook and realize you went to high school with them.
Depressing, isn’t it? Well, you’ve been getting a dose of that lately, haven’t you? Depression, that is. Well, get ready to do the anti-aging happy dance. Introducing anti-aging peptides.
They say wisdom comes with age. Hopefully, that means you’ll be wise enough to discover how the anti-aging experts at Thrive Health Solutions can give you a lift when everything else seems to be falling. It’s called Anti-Aging Peptide Therapy. Peptide Therapy is thought to be the future of regenerative medicine. Peptides are made from amino acids naturally occurring in the body. With more than 7,000 known peptides in humans, they are considered the building blocks of proteins, improving cell signaling and helping to control, influence, and regulate a wide range of biological and therapeutic functions in our bodies. Including aging. They are all about increasing human growth hormone (HGH) which is responsible for the repair and regeneration of human tissue throughout life. Here are several peptides Thrive offers to turn aging into something to be enjoyed, not laughed at.
Some of the anti-benefits of Sermorelin include:
- Boosting energy, strength, and endurance
- Ability to increase lean body mass
- Breaking down body fat and fatty acids
- Improving heart function
- Strengthening bone density
- Accelerating wound healing
- Enhancing sleep
- Improving skin tone
- Increasing hair growth
- Boosting sex drive and performance
As the body begins to build up its growth hormone production during this treatment, it is common to experience many of these benefits:
- Increased energy and vitality
- Increased strength and stamina
- Increased muscle mass
- Enhanced workout recovery
- Increased lean muscle growth
- Reduction of body fat
- Improved sleep quality
- Sharper mental focus and clarity
- Increased immune system function and wound healing
- Increased bone density and regeneration
- Decreased joint and muscle pain
Really? Are we kidding? Can it be? Well wait, are you sitting? There’s more.
When CJC-1295 and Ipamorelin are expertly combined, your body produces a stronger and more steady release of HGH. As a result, it’s possible to experience the following anti-aging, fitness, and health benefits:
- Fights the signs of aging
- Builds collagen and reduces wrinkles
- Increases fat loss and weight loss
- Accelerates healing and recovery
- Enhances restful and deep sleep
- Improves mood and clarity
- Boosts energy level
- Improves cognitive function
- Increases lean muscle mass
- Improves the immune system
Just wait until you hear about NAD+.
Here are just a few reasons NAD+ is used by celebrities and athletes worldwide:
- Repairs DNA damage from Mold toxicity, Lyme, and other chronic infections
- Boosts energy levels
- Improves depression
- Restores muscle function
- Improves athletic performance
- Improves mental clarity
- Improve brain health / Improves memory function
- Increases neurological function
- Improves brain regeneration
- Prevents damage to DNA
- Reverses and slows the aging process
- Reduce overall fatigue
- Restores healthy skin & reduces wrinkles
- Mood enhancement
- Improved metabolism & weight loss
- Cell restoration
It’s a lot to take in, we know. And it would take a blog the length of War and Peace to spell out the anti-aging genius of Anti-Aging Peptide Therapy. So, here’s how to make it simple; start by making an appointment at Thrive Health Solutions with medical professionals who have years of experience helping patients of all ages both look and feel not just younger, but better. Better able to do the things you enjoy, enjoy the sex you haven’t been having, and look forward to what’s ahead rather than fearing it. Which anti-aging peptide therapy is right for you? Thrive will know what to do, by getting to know you. Both physically and emotionally. Maybe you can’t dive head-first into the fountain of youth, but with Thrive’s help, at least you can wade in a little. Who’s laughing now? Text or call Thrive Health Solutions for an appointment before you get a minute older.