THE IMMUNE SYSTEM. IT’S A HOT TOPIC
It’s been almost a year now. A year? Feels more like a millennium. But as new, more rapidly transmissible, and potentially more dangerous virus mutations arise, we have to do everything to stay as safe as we can. We can double mask and social distance and wash our hands for 20 seconds to the Happy Birthday song. Quarantining is making us slightly cuckoo. But the virus is still out there, stronger than ever, and we have to look to protect our inside with an immune system booster. You’ve heard about it a lot. How crucial it is not to have it compromised. It’s burning up the bandwidth. And for good reason.
THE ONE-TWO PUNCH OF A HEALTHY IMMUNE SYSTEM
The immune system is very complicated. Arguably the most complex part of the human body outside of the brain, it’s an absurdly intricate network of cells and molecules that protect us from dangerous viruses. These defenses are divided into two main categories: innate immunity and adaptive immunity. Innate immunity is a broad type of protection with several layers of security. Adaptive immunity, also known as acquired immunity, includes defenses that you develop over time and targeted to specific threats. All you have to know is that you’re doubly protected when both are strong.
NO ONE’S IMMUNE FROM WHAT’S GOING ON
Bacteria, pathogens, and viruses want in. And they want to hold on for dear life. You need to be ready to do battle. And before you think, “I’m young, I’m healthy, I’m immune,” know this; things like “wine-o-clock” excess drinking, baking bonanzas, getting intimate with Captain Crunch, and slug-on-the-couch Netflix binging can weaken the immune system of people even in their 20’s and 30’s. The real truth is that immune strength can be compromised at any age. So everyone’s at risk. But there is a solution with Thrive’s immune system booster. Just keep reading.
NEVER LET YOUR DEFENSES DOWN
There are a lot of do’s and don’ts about the immune system. Here’s some “do’s” you can do on your own:
- Axe high processed and fatty food. It can upset the balance of bacteria in your gut that can help your immune response.
- Exercise regularly. Exercise allows immune cells to perform effectively — it increases blood flow, reduces stress and inflammation, and can strengthen antibodies.
- Get plenty of zzz’s. Lack of it can weaken your immune system if you don’t get six to seven hours a night. Your body releases specific proteins called cytokines that help the immune system only during sleep.
- Drink in moderation. Research has shown that high doses of alcohol directly suppress the immune system and that alcohol abuse is associated with an increased risk of infectious diseases.
- Try to minimize stress. Just having anxious thoughts can weaken your immune system in as little as 30 minutes. Stress reduces the immune system’s ability to fight off antigens and make you more susceptible to respiratory illness.
- No kidding on this one. 20 minutes a day may not keep the doctor away, but it can help keep your immune system working correctly.
- And for some good news, which we had a shortage of, having sex weekly seems to help boost your immune system compared to those who have it less often.
There’s someone who can help on that count. Thrive Health Solutions. Their Super Immune Booster Lipo Shots are the perfect immune system booster, enhance energy, promote cellular health and detoxify your body. All the medical professionals at Thrive Health Solutions are dedicated to your overall wellness, and bolstering your immune system is just one of the many treatments they have to help you lead your best and healthiest life. The key to their Super Immune Booster Lipo Shots is custom compounded essential amino acids, minerals, and vitamins proven to be both safe and effective. Science, folks. Thrive’s new Super Immune Booster Lipo Shot is their most robust Lipo Shot formulation ever. Just when it’s needed most. So mask up, social distance, do everything you know can help you, but put getting a Super Immune Booster Lipo Shot at the top of your list. In fact, get two. Weekly, if you can. Text Thrive Health Solutions at (303) 790-8445 for an appointment now or buy online at our store. And smile, things will get better.